Monday, April 18, 2011

Elephant sand art

Elephant sand art

Salvatore, sand and soccer « Study Abroad Bloggers
Salvatore, sand and soccer. Sunday night. Florence, Italy. Where can you find me? Sitting in my bed with a bowl of pesto, mozzarella and tomato pasta on my lap. Typical. I've managed to stay healthy for the past two and a half months of ...
Priti Lathia's Fine Art: Summer Path
Currently i teach art to local children and s. I teach all mediums, enjoy working mostly in watercolors and oils. I am an active member of local art societies and organizations and have participated in several shows. ...... (1) rosebuds (1) roses (10) round vases (1) Sahil (1) sale and clearence (1) sand (2) sea gulls (3) seascape (9) seasons greetings (1) shed (1) shell summer (2) shells (1) ships (2) showroom window (1) sicilian eggplant (1) Silent Hills Resort ...

Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...