Tuesday, April 26, 2011

men ties creative ties (13)

men ties creative ties (13)

OK Cricuteer: TIE Tuesday!!!
TIE Tuesday!!! It's Tuesday and if your reading this you made it through the dreaded Monday blues. I was awakened at 5 AM by my husband's phone. He had a guy actually call in sick that early. I have no clue as to why it couldn't have ... I use the tip calculator here and my Pizza guys treat me great!! I mean the best most friendly service every time! Don't Skimp and mention this website tipthepizzaguy.com they will remember you time and time again and you WILL get great ...
Creatively at Home: My Easter Babies
Daddy's bow tie is also a mama made pattern. My men all looked so dapper in their Easter garb. And it did in fact take me forever to do that smocking. I'm happy not to do any more smocking until next year. ...

Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...